| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Suwa in April is a little cool at 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.8 °C (60.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.9 °C (39 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched. Circa 109.4mm (4.3in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:36 long with an average length of 13:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Suwa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Suwa, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Suwa:
- Takada, Japan - 117.9 kms (73.2 miles) N
- Nagano, Japan - 69 kms (42.9 miles) N
- Maebashi, Japan - 94.2 kms (58.5 miles) ENE
- Karuizawa, Japan - 52 kms (32.3 miles) NE
- Kumagaya, Japan - 114.7 kms (71.3 miles) E
- Chichibu, Japan - 87 kms (54 miles) E
- Kofu, Japan - 58.1 kms (36.1 miles) SE
- Kawaguchiko, Japan - 84.9 kms (52.7 miles) SE
- Mishima, Japan - 127.4 kms (79.2 miles) SE
- Shizuoka, Japan - 121.9 kms (75.8 miles) SSE