| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Suwa in January is slightly cold at -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.2 °C (37.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.8 °C (19.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 39.4mm (1.6in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 9:45 long and the longest day is 10:21 long with an average length of 10:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Suwa January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Suwa, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Suwa:
- Takada, Japan - 117.9 kms (73.2 miles) N
- Nagano, Japan - 69 kms (42.9 miles) N
- Maebashi, Japan - 94.2 kms (58.5 miles) ENE
- Karuizawa, Japan - 52 kms (32.3 miles) NE
- Kumagaya, Japan - 114.7 kms (71.3 miles) E
- Chichibu, Japan - 87 kms (54 miles) E
- Kofu, Japan - 58.1 kms (36.1 miles) SE
- Kawaguchiko, Japan - 84.9 kms (52.7 miles) SE
- Mishima, Japan - 127.4 kms (79.2 miles) SE
- Shizuoka, Japan - 121.9 kms (75.8 miles) SSE