| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Suwa in July is really warm at 22.3 °C (72.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.3 °C (81.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in July is dampish. A sizable 214.2mm (8.4in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:00 long and the longest day is 14:34 long with an average length of 14:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Suwa July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Suwa, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Suwa:
- Takada, Japan - 117.9 kms (73.2 miles) N
- Nagano, Japan - 69 kms (42.9 miles) N
- Maebashi, Japan - 94.2 kms (58.5 miles) ENE
- Karuizawa, Japan - 52 kms (32.3 miles) NE
- Kumagaya, Japan - 114.7 kms (71.3 miles) E
- Chichibu, Japan - 87 kms (54 miles) E
- Kofu, Japan - 58.1 kms (36.1 miles) SE
- Kawaguchiko, Japan - 84.9 kms (52.7 miles) SE
- Mishima, Japan - 127.4 kms (79.2 miles) SE
- Shizuoka, Japan - 121.9 kms (75.8 miles) SSE