| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Suwa in May is mild at 14.7 °C (58.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.1 °C (48.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly parched. Circa 109.8mm (4.3in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 13:38 long and the longest day is 14:25 long with an average length of 14:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Suwa May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Suwa, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Suwa:
- Takada, Japan - 117.9 kms (73.2 miles) N
- Nagano, Japan - 69 kms (42.9 miles) N
- Maebashi, Japan - 94.2 kms (58.5 miles) ENE
- Karuizawa, Japan - 52 kms (32.3 miles) NE
- Kumagaya, Japan - 114.7 kms (71.3 miles) E
- Chichibu, Japan - 87 kms (54 miles) E
- Kofu, Japan - 58.1 kms (36.1 miles) SE
- Kawaguchiko, Japan - 84.9 kms (52.7 miles) SE
- Mishima, Japan - 127.4 kms (79.2 miles) SE
- Shizuoka, Japan - 121.9 kms (75.8 miles) SSE